Hydrolene® Green Asphalt Technology
Non-Labeled, Low PAH Oils for Asphalt
On the cutting edge of green asphalt technology, Hydrolene LPH, a low PAH oil, and the SP and RF series, non-labeled per the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard, offer a variety of viscosities for environmental initiatives. They meet your green asphalt needs in most asphalt applications including Roofing, Hot-Mix Asphalt and Polymer Modified Asphalt.
key features and advantages
- Supplies low temperature flexibility in hot mix asphalt and roofing applications.
- High flash point and low mass change properties for temperature applications.
- Improves critical cracking temperatures in performance graded asphalt binders.
- High density results in lower cost per ton by delivering more pounds per gallon versus comparable lower density oils.
- Virtually free of asphaltenes, allowing you to balance the asphaltene versus maltene content of the asphalt.