HYDROLENE® Roofing Series
Oils for Roofing Shingles and Roofing Underlayment
Hydrolene Roofing oils contribute outstanding low temperature flexibility needed in roofing applications. Hydrolene can also increase tack and low temperature performance in polymer modified asphalt products.
key features and advantages
- Supplies low temperature flexibility needed in roofing applications.
- High flash point and low mass change properties for temperature applications.
- Low in viscosity allowing for easier and greater workability.
- High density results in lower cost per ton by delivering more pounds per gallon versus comparable lower density oils.
- Virtually free of asphaltenes, allowing you to balance the asphaltene versus maltene content of the asphalt.